For my final major project at BCU, I worked in a team of nine over a period of five months to create and publish a fully playable local multiplayer dungeon crawler experience using Unreal Engine 5.
My core duties completed during the development include:
Return To Profile
- The player character functionality following the designs set out by our designer.
- The local co-op multiplayer and related camera systems.
- Expandable in-game skill mutators, weapons and consumable items.
- Bringing art into engine and configuring bespoke animations for the heroes and enemies.
- Adding and managing tasks in Jira to help the other programmers on the team.